Utrecht, Utrecht, NetherlandsProduct development
JOIN ALPINE HEARING PROTECTION AND HELP BUILD THE #1 HEARING PROTECTION BRAND WORLDWIDE
Alpine, is the the ultimate destination to skyrocket your e-commerce career. With our ambitious mission to become the leading brand in hearing protection worldwide, we offer an unparalleled environment for your professional growth and success.
At Alpine, you have the remarkable opportunity to be part of our exceptional team that builds and shapes the #1 worldwide brand in the hearing protection industry. More than a billion people worldwide are at risk of hearing damage, and Alpine Hearing Protection is on a mission to tackle this serious health issue.
About the role: Quality Manager
Alpine develops, manufactures and distributes on the global market regulated products in the scope of personal protective equipment (category 3), medical devices (class1) and radio equipment’s. The quality manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of the quality management system compliant with all relevant regulations.
- Person responsible for regulatory compliance.
- Coordination of all quality matters for the company.
- Coordination of certifications.
- Reporting to the Management Team on all quality matters.
- Establishing and supervising the Quality Management System.
- Managing the processes Document and Record Control, Audit Management, Complaints, Non-Conformities and Incidents Management, Assets
- Management and Requirements Management.
- Managing all the product conformity activities (requirement determination, certification and archive).
- Working together with consulting, auditing and certifying organizations.
- Contribute to the company's mission of becoming the #1 brand in hearing protection worldwide.
- Be part of a dynamic team that is passionate and motivated to build a globally recognized brand.
- Help protect the hearing of millions worldwide and make a tangible difference in people's lives.
Who are you?
You have several years of experience with management of Quality Management Systems based on a formal standard as ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 or equivalent. Next to that you identify with the following:
- Communication skills with top management and external organizations.
- Ability to manage projects and to organize work to others.
- Experience with product and process certification processes.
- Knowledge of European and American as the Personal Protective Equipment, Medical Device or Radio Equipment regulations.
- The ability to organize work of others.
- English working skills. Dutch appreciated.
And offcourse you love the dynamics and variety that comes with a fast-growing company, with a fantastic, young, and energetic team.
What We Offer:
You will be part of a purpose-driven, international working environment within a leading company in the booming hearing protection market. We stimulate a positive work environment with a passionate, young, and motivated team, and a scale-up vibe.
Besides a competitive salary we offer extraordinary benefits like:
- Free festival tickets
- Yearly sailing trip and a yearly overnight adventure trip
- Free lunch twice per week
- Weekly company fitness
- Monthly company stand-up with drinks afterwards
- More information here
We are presently situated in Soesterberg; however, we have plans to relocate to Europalaan in Utrecht by the year's end.
More information on your new workplace here
Ready to Make a Real Impact?
If you are passionate about eCom, driven to contribute to a meaningful mission, and ready to be part of a team that is determined to build the #1 hearing protection brand worldwide, we would love to hear from you! Join Alpine Hearing Protection as a Quality Manager and help us shape the future of hearing protection. Hit apply to hear from us!