Utrecht, Utrecht, NetherlandsProduct development
JOIN ALPINE HEARING PROTECTION AND HELP BUILD THE #1 HEARING PROTECTION BRAND WORLDWIDE
Alpine, is the the ultimate destination to skyrocket your career. With our ambitious mission to become the leading brand in hearing protection worldwide, we offer an unparalleled environment for your professional growth and success.
At Alpine, you have the remarkable opportunity to be part of our exceptional team that builds and shapes the #1 worldwide brand in the hearing protection industry. More than a billion people worldwide are at risk of hearing damage, and Alpine Hearing Protection is on a mission to tackle this serious health issue.
About the role: Product Manager
Experienced and results-driven Product Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for an innovative and profitable product portfolio and continuous improvement of the business & product performance of a product segment, in order to deliver the agreed financial and marketing objectives for Alpine. You will identify valuable market opportunities and develop new hearing protection concepts in close cooperation with R&D to further build Alpine’s leading position in the international hearing protection market.
- Know, share and influence the global business performance (positioning, volumes, and revenue) and develop and implement an (annual) product marketing plan in order to deliver the agreed financial and marketing objectives for your product segment.
- Develop and guard the positioning plans, set up and monitor the business cases for your product segment and identify and value market opportunities for new product concepts in order to define and drive an innovative & profitable product portfolio
- Guard, chase and contribute to continuous improvement of product performance in the market (profitability, customer complaints, quality, business cases). Pro-actively come up with plans to improve performance (ie new product ideas, communication, pricing, online and instore presentation, distribution, awards, collabs, etc). Be the key contact person inside Alpine for product information.
- Gain, analyze and share valuable consumer and market insights (‘inside out + outside in’) from the hearing protection market. You understand the target customers, their needs, pain points, and value proposition.
- Identify and value market opportunities for new hearing protection concepts and together with R&D develop new hearing protection products or concepts.
- Contribute to the company's mission of becoming the #1 brand in hearing protection worldwide.
- Be part of a dynamic team that is passionate and motivated to build a globally recognized brand.
- Help protect the hearing of millions worldwide and make a tangible difference in people's lives.
Who are you?
You have 10+ years of experience in product marketing/management/development, preferably with physical consumer products. Next to this you have:
- Master degree, preferably in economics, business administration or industrial design
- Experience in building business cases, financial analysis, market analysis and turning analysis into concrete plans
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful go to market strategies, resulting in significant revenue growth.
- Ability to collect, process and analyze large amounts of data to uncover valuable insights that informs your decision making and strategies.
- You like to pioneer, take initiatives, are pragmatic and hands-on, a go-getter and result oriented. You like to work in a dynamic environment.
- In-depth knowledge of consumer behavior and portfolio management.
- Experience in an innovation driven company, preferably with an international working experience and mindset.
- You have excellent communicational and influential skills. Fluency in written and verbal English.
What We Offer:
You will be part of a purpose-driven, international working environment within a leading company in the booming hearing protection market. We stimulate a positive work environment with a passionate, young, and motivated team, and a scale-up vibe.
Besides a competitive salary we offer extraordinary benefits like:
- Free festival tickets
- Yearly sailing trip and a yearly overnight adventure trip
- Free lunch twice per week
- Weekly company fitness
- Monthly company stand-up with drinks afterwards
- More information here
We are presently situated in Soesterberg; however, we have plans to relocate to Europalaan in Utrecht by the year's end.
More information on your new workplace here
Ready to Make a Real Impact?
If you are passionate about product development, driven to contribute to a meaningful mission, and ready to be part of a team that is determined to build the #1 hearing protection brand worldwide, we would love to hear from you! Join Alpine Hearing Protection as a Project manager Finance and help us shape the future of hearing protection. Hit apply to hear from us!