Utrecht, Utrecht, NetherlandsEcommerce
JOIN ALPINE HEARING PROTECTION AND HELP BUILD THE #1 HEARING PROTECTION BRAND WORLDWIDE
Alpine, is the ultimate destination to skyrocket your ecommerce career. With our ambitious mission to become the leading brand in hearing protection worldwide, we offer an unparalleled environment for your professional growth and success.
At Alpine, you have the remarkable opportunity to be part of our exceptional team that builds and shapes the #1 worldwide brand in the hearing protection industry. More than a billion people worldwide are at risk of hearing damage, and Alpine Hearing Protection is on a mission to tackle this serious health issue.
About the role: Marketplace manager
The marketplace manager is a key position within the ecommerce team to help enabling our online growth on marketplaces like Amazon and bol.com. As a marketplace manager, you will be P&L responsible for a number of regions with a clear and ambitious goal: ensuring double digit growth. You will drive the platform’s growth by improving on all areas: content, growth hacking - SEO as well as advertising, automation, customer satisfaction and everything in between. For this you will be working in close collaboration with your Marketplace team members as well as Marketing, Finance and Supply & Demand. As a Marketplace Manager you will report directly to the Chief Digital Officer.
In the next few years we strive to a data driven digital growth led by our recently started CDO Maurice Barten. You will be part of a senior strategic digital team with specialists in marketplaces, web shops and performance marketing.
What do we expect you to do?
- Create and execute the marketplace strategy alongside the operational roadmap
- Manage all aspects of the Marketplace channels
- Conduct data deep-dives, identify root cause issues as well as opportunities for optimization
- Develop campaigns for key sales moments such as Amazon Prime or bol 7-daagse
- Monitor account health, performance, and resolve issues that may arise including order fulfillment and customer service
- Keep up to date with seller best practices, tools, technologies, and proactively generate ideas on how to improve performance
- Contribute to the company's mission of becoming the #1 brand in hearing protection worldwide
- Be part of a dynamic team that is passionate and motivated to build a globally recognized brand
- Help protect the hearing of millions worldwide and make a tangible difference in people's lives
Who are you?
You have 1-3 years experience in running a marketplace (Amazon and/or bol.com) from a P&L perspective. Next to this you are:
- Data driven, with above average Excel and analytical skills
- Result focused but also pay enough attention to details
- Hands on, not afraid of operational marketplace activities
- A problem solver
And off course you love the dynamics and variety that comes with a fast-growing company, with a fantastic, young, and energetic team.
What We Offer
You will be part of a purpose-driven, international working environment within a leading company in the booming hearing protection market. We stimulate a positive work environment with a passionate, young, and motivated team, and a scale-up vibe.
Besides a competitive salary we offer extraordinary benefits like:
- Free festival tickets
- Yearly sailing trip and a yearly overnight adventure trip
- Free lunch twice per week
- Weekly company fitness
- Monthly company stand-up with drinks afterwards & weekly 'domibo's' & 'vrijmibo's'
We recently relocated to a brand new office in Utrecht. More information on your new workplace here
Ready to Make a Real Impact?
If you are passionate about ecommerce, driven to contribute to a meaningful mission, and ready to be part of a team that is determined to build the #1 hearing protection brand worldwide, we would love to hear from you! Join Alpine Hearing Protection as a Marketplace Manager and help us shape the future of hearing protection. Hit apply to hear from us!